[javascript protected email address]
Tel : +82 2 393 8692
Fax : +82 2 3147 0620
Time : 9AM ~ 6PM
Outside of hours operation, please call and leave us a message.
KAKAO TALK ID:
info@blukotour.com
Recent Reviews + more
An awesome to..
An awesome tour - DMZ, JSA, Korea tour The DMZ full day tour offered by Bluko, provided us with ...
I was really ..
I was really satisfied with the tour service and guide!! - Korea private tour, Korea drama tour, Seou...
I enjoyed Pan..
Dear bluko, Thanks a lot for your e-mail. The tour was great. The guides were very polite, gave clear...
서울
mostly-cloudy
22 °C
mostly cloudy
°C
Seoul
23:01
August
S M T W T F S
1USD  KRW
Cash
Buying
Selling
See what other customers have said and check the reviews and recommendations about our Korean tours
  • 2bb63c547fdb.jpg
  • 310feca318f6.jpg
  • 2ef9f28e1add.jpg

Filming location of Korean drama - "Nami island & Petit France"

When I hear Nami Island, first thing comes to mind is Winter Sonata. I believe that most Korean novela fanatics abroad started with Winter Sonata. Everyone, man or woman, fell in-love with Kang Joon-Sang (Bae Yong Jun) and Jung Yu-jin (Choi Ji Woo). Before even coming to Korea, I knew Nami Island would be one of the many places I must visit. I was a little disappointed when I was trying to book a tour to this island because almost all travel agencies require at least 2 travellers.

While in Korea, I've come to terms that I will not be visiting Nami Island on this trip and that, I'll concentrate on touring all of Seoul has to offer. I've decided to see all the palaces, hanok villages, museums, and other tourist spots accessible by subway. I've must have done something good in my life that I saw a link of different travel agencies while looking for other places to visit. I click on all the agencies on that website, and blukotour.com was one of them. I was ecstatic to see that the agency only require 1 traveller. I normally read about the agency and tour guides first before booking, but I was too excited so I looked at the different tours available. As it turned out, it saved me time going straight to the "find a tour" tab first. I saw Nami Island tour right away and on there, it also tells me who the tour guide is.

First, I would like to say that the website was very user friendly. The only issue I had was paying for the remainder of the purchased price. It didn't have a link to pay for it. It's not a big deal because each time I emailed Bluko Tour, I got a response in a timely manner. I'm also grateful that such travel agency doesn't discriminate tourist who likes to travel alone. I'll definitely use Bluko Tour's services again.

Secondly, Aaron was punctual. He was very nice and made me comfortable. Before going to this tour, I've already been with different tour guides. All of them very knowledgeable, nice, and passionate about being tour guides, and Aaron is definitely not an exception. I was also glad and thankful that he didn't mind how talkative and nosy I was. Furthermore, he took great pictures. I'm grateful that I got to try one of the Korean cuisine I wanted to try while in Korea. I think it's called Dak-galbi (chicken barbeque)? He is honest. I left my camera in his car, and he drove it back to me right away. I wouldn't ask for another tour guide if I were to visit Nami Island in Autumn. I just would like to add that I didn't get car sick while he's driving. I normally get car sick when I'm not the one driving.

Now the most important part of this review is the actual tour. I knew about Nami Island, but Petite France was news to me. When I booked this tour, I did it solely because of Winter Sonata. As a korean drama fanatic, I enjoyed both places. I appreciated these tourist spots because I saw where beautiful korean dramas come to life. Also, it was a good break from all the traditional (Palaces, Hanok villages, and museums) places I've visited. Nami Island is gorgeous specially the famous lined trees. I also like the part where you build mini mountain rocks. I was told by another tour guide that building mountain rocks without falling apart will make a wish come true. I am not sure if it’s true, but I made a wish anyways. The island have a lot of picturesque spots like the bridge, the hut, and the kimchee house. For half a day, I felt like I was Jung Yu-Jin.

Petite France, the name speaks for itself. It’s like I spent an afternoon in France, and I loved the view. I saw both Secret Garden and Beethoven Virus so I really like the fact that I got to see where both dramas were shot. There was also a band performance. Although I didn’t get to watch them perform, I got to listen to them. It was nice. I appreciated both Nami Island and Petite France. It was definitely worth it.

The only suggestion I have, I wish you had a Folk Village/Everland tour. I went to Folk village tour with another travel agency, and the place had more to offer than what I saw. I felt like the tour was rushed. I like Bluko tour because I leisurely enjoyed everything Nami Island and Petite France have to offer. I will definitely book my tours with your company again,and I hope you will have Folk Village, The Garden of Morning Calm, and Everland as part of your tours. It was a pleasure using your service. Gamsahamnida!!!

I made a collage of my pictures taken on this tour. I thank Aaron for all the great pictures!

Photo Content
Dear Bluko,Yes we enjoyed the tour. It was well organized and the experience was very meaningful to us.Thank you!Sincerely,Tristan
Date: 2013.06.12 | Views: 702 | Comments: 0
Hello, The tour was a wonderful experience and Aaron was very knowledgable and helpful. If I ever return to Seoul again I would definitely sign up for another Bluko tour. Thank you so much for making my first visit to Seoul an amazing experience. I read about your tours through a Visit...
Date: 2013.05.27 | Views: 577 | Comments: 0
Filming location of Korean drama - "Nami island & Petit France" When I hear Nami Island, first thing comes to mind is Winter Sonata. I believe that most Korean novela fanatics abroad started with Winter Sonata. Everyone, man or woman, fell in-love with Kang Joon-Sang (Bae Yong Jun)...
Date: 2013.05.03 | Views: 4803 | Comments: 0
Hi, I enjoyed the trip very much. It was very well organised. However, it was a pity that we couldn't get to enter the meeting room. Regards, Blanche
Date: 2013.04.26 | Views: 954 | Comments: 0
Hello, We did enjoy the tour a lot. Very interesting and was great experience We hope to come back to your beautiful country. If we do so, we will contact you of course. Bye and thanks. Regards, Alfonso
Date: 2013.04.26 | Views: 791 | Comments: 0
Dear Bluko The tour was really good, although I preferred the JSA part to the 3rd tunnel part. I thought it was a lot more interesting. The freedom village and the station were not as good I thought. This is my opinion. The tour guide was very good, and the food was very good too. So o...
Date: 2013.04.26 | Views: 966 | Comments: 0
Dear Bluko We were so fortunate to get the trip as we heard it was cancelled for many days before us. Hence we were very fortunate to get the afternoon Panmunjom trip with morning tunnel tour. The trip is very good and the guide Lee is very knowledgeable, funny and proficient. Thank yo...
Date: 2013.04.26 | Views: 938 | Comments: 0
DMZ & JSA(Panmunjeom) tour review We really enjoyed the tour and had a fantastic guide. However we do have a comment, from the agency you have to find the bus on the parking lot. The explanation was very unclear and we would have preferred to meet the guide in the lobby or to rece...
Date: 2013.04.26 | Views: 859 | Comments: 0
DMZ & JSA(Panmunjeom) tour review The tour was fantastic! We really enjoyed it. Laura was an effective guide and she provided amusing and informative narration. I will be telling my friends to contact you when they travel to South Korea. Steven. Thanks again!
Date: 2013.04.26 | Views: 869 | Comments: 0
Ski tour review / Guide Youme Bluko Thanks for your e-mail, we are so happy in this tour especially of our child. Youme is so nice and we really like her. We may here again in next ski season. Thank you so much. b.rgds Zhang ming
Date: 2013.04.26 | Views: 787 | Comments: 0
Korea Seoul Tour review Dear bluko, My family and I enjoyed the tour as well as Jenny's company very much. Her explanations were very clear and she was very patient with our questions. She also took the initiative to recommend us places in Myeongdong (where we were staying) for food as...
Date: 2013.04.26 | Views: 1036 | Comments: 0
DMZ & JSA(Panmunjeom) tour review It was excellent: quick response to emails before we left the UK, very clear information and the tour itself was extremely well organised. We felt very well looked after. The morning guide and the afternoon guide were both very good. The afternoon...
Date: 2013.04.26 | Views: 828 | Comments: 0
Designed by hikaru100

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 Cancel

SketchBook5,스케치북5

SketchBook5,스케치북5

SketchBook5,스케치북5

SketchBook5,스케치북5

Quick Bluko
SNS
Partners
About Us | T&Cs | Privacy Policy | Cancellation policy | Site map | FAQ | Contact Us
Copyright © 2011 Bluko, All Rights Reserved.
#207 Chunggeong RICION bldg, 465 Chunggeongno 3ga, Seoul, Korea / T. 82 2 393 8692
Member of Korea Association of Travel Agents
Business Registration of General & Foreign Travel Agencies: 119-20-50684
Quick MENU
Today item
(0)
(0)
write
Close

Please enter your account information for log-in.

Tel: 82-2-393-8692 | 207 Chunggeong RICION bldg,
465 Chunggeongno 3ga, Seoul, Korea

Email
[javascript protected email address]
Tel / Fax
T. + 82-2-393-8692
F. + 82-2-3147-0620
Facebook
www.facebook.com/Blukotour
Address
207 Chunggeong RICION bldg, 465 Chunggeongno 3ga, Seoul, Korea

Your map will be shown in here.